Is life passing you in a whirlwind of activities and personal drama’s? Do you need better days? That is not likely to occur but what can happen is you may decrease clutter and simplify your life by making a few simple decisions and making a couple of changes. Below are some useful tips on reducing clutter to simplify our lives.
1. If you have been avoiding doing a task and it keeps nagging at you, it’s time to finish it. By handling the hardest tasks first, it reduces the worry of doing them later as well as gives you the freedom to do the other tasks later with a clear mind.
2. Do you receive plenty of newspaper into your life and your house on a daily basis? You can decide to stop paper stressing you out, taking your up your time and cluttering your space. Get off junk mail lists. Some companies can help remove you from unwanted mail lists. To find out about such companies, do an internet search. You can even have the junk mails received reduced by even 95% by registering to have your name removed from lists. Reduce the amount of unwanted mails and catalogues you are getting.
3. Reduce clutter from your car, office and your home. Having many things causes stress since it requires effort and time to maintain them and it takes our focus away from anything else we would rather be focusing on. It also leads to time wastage as we search for items. Sell or donate unused and unwanted items.
4. Eliminating debt may reduce clutter if you have been stressing about it. Or should you if you are utilizing your cards to buy things since it’s they are on sale, are a great purchase or too adorable to pass up and you do not need it. Remember that fewer items make things easier.
5. Pay your bills through the internet and also have companies send your statements over the world wide web rather than sending paper invoices. This eliminates the need for writing out checks, using an envelope and a stamp (which saves money) and then placing it in the mailbox. Make a folder on the computer to send the alarms you receive when you are notified by your bank that a bill was paid. This is a superb way of minimizing clutter and making your life easier.
6. Instead of trying to remember everything in your mind, utilize a planner. Carry it everywhere you go. This will reduce clutter in your purse, car, in your kitchen counter since there won’t be notes stuck all over.
Think of all the advantages you get from reducing clutter and simplifying your life. Keep your eyes focused on the goal as you try to make your life easier.